Tuesday, March 31, 2009

just for fun

We have been busy as usual. My two good friends from college came in for the weekend to meet Maddie and visit. We had a great weekend hanging out, shopping, eating, and going to the Riverwalk. Johnny stayed home with Maddie Saturday night so we could enjoy a dinner without her! I am realizing just how nice that is :) They left out EARLY Sunday morning and got home safely! We spent Sunday at Church and relaxing around the house!
Amber, Lindsay and I before we went out to dinner on the Riverwalk Maddie fell asleep in the middle of playing like this - one hand in her mouth and one hand behind her head - TOO SILLY!

Playing on her blanket in the front yard


doesn't she look like an old man hunched over like that?!!


This is my first attempt at a video download. At the end of the video it looks like Mocha is going to scratch her - I promise it wasn't NEAR as close as it looks on tape in person! She just LOVES Mocha and although I'm not crazy about all the licking - it doesn't seem to bother her one bit ;)


No comments:

">thecutestblogontheblock.com