Thursday, March 5, 2009

happy to be home :)

We made it back from Vegas on Sunday extremely tired but SO excited to see our baby girl. We had such a wonderful time with our family! We ate a lot, drank a lot, and got no sleep :) Oh yeah, and we lost money :) Can you expect anything else from a weekend in Vegas?! We had so so much fun and it was nice to be able to let loose a little as this was our first time away from Madelyn. We missed her lots but I'm not so sure she missed us as she was spoiled rotten by her Rha-Rha, Uncle Joel, Aunt Laynie, and Jaycie. We came back to a baby that was all smiles and had a bigger double chin. I guess I'm not the only one that Rha-Rha fattens up :) They swore that Maddie was wonderful for them (not that they'd tell us otherwise) and we appreciate so much that they took care of her for the weekend :)


No comments:

">thecutestblogontheblock.com