Madelyn turned 3 months old last week and we can't believe how much she has grown! She continues to amaze us more and more each day. We have had so much fun and feel so blessed to be her parents. She is truly the most beautiful thing we have ever laid our eyes on. I thought I'd update everyone on what she is doing at 3 months!
- sleeping 6 - 7 hours at a time at night (YAY for mommy!)
- sucking her thumb
- trying to roll over from her back to belly (she is SO close!)
- smiling when she sees mommy and daddy (this makes her daddy so happy when he gets home from work)
- "talking" ALL the time ( I wonder where she gets that from? ha)
- she loves having me read books to her
- she could stare at her mobile bears ALL day and smile and 'talk' to them
There is much much more, but I'll leave it at that for now....! I had my friend take pictures of her since we haven't had them done since she was a newborn. I posted some of my favorites - hope you enjoy!











No comments:
Post a Comment