Wednesday, April 29, 2009

pajama central!

So we're seriously STUCK at home! The swine flu has gotten worse in our town and schools, churches, parks, etc. are closed indefinitely! UGH! I feel so terrible for the people that are actually dealing with the swine flu but it sure does stink to have to stay home ALL day long! We have lived in our pajamas which I'm sure Johnny appreciates ;) Fortunately, or unfortunately for that matter, it has given me a chance to get some MUCH needed projects done around here! I have NO excuses anymore!!! Hopefully that means that we'll have some updated home pictures soon :)
Maddie hasn't seemed affected at all by staying at home! She is actually quite happy about it! On a good note this has given us a chance to stick to our lil' schedule! It's going great so far and she seems to like it too! We take our first nap from 10 -12 and then go back down from 2-4! We eat cereal at 6:30 and then take a bath and drink a bottle. She is in bed at 7:30 getting up once at 5:00 and sleeping until 8:00! Then we start all over! I'm hoping this will stick as I like to have a "schedule" (yes I do have a little bit of my mom in me!!)
She has been doing some new things this week - some good - some not so good!
While she puts herself to sleep she not only has her thumb in her mouth but also rubs the back of her head with her other hand - it's incredibly cute! She also is starting to stand against our ottoman all by herself! I have to watch her SUPER close though cause she doesn't mind falling AT ALL! During her nightly bath she has decided that it would be a good time to poop! She thinks it's great while Daddy and I not so much!
rubbing her head and sucking her thumb....
standing up like such a big girl



No comments:

">thecutestblogontheblock.com