Monday, April 20, 2009

my big girl!

We had our 4 month Dr. appointment today and I must say that Maddie did great! She was showing off for the nurses and was all smiles until her shots. She got MAD when they gave her her shots but calmed down soon after. We came home and she took a 3 hour nap and is happy as can be! I was a little nervous she would be super crabby as she's been a little moodier than normal lately! She's growing like a lil' weed coming in at 26 inches which puts her in the 94% for height!!!! Clearly she doesn't take after me :) She weighed in at 14 lbs 4 oz which put her in the 64% for weight! Everything looked great and she seems to be a healthy lil' lady!
I posted some pics from the rest of our week with Grandma and the weekend!

Mommy and Maddie at Gruene Hall

Great-Grandma and Maddie

our lil' lady


Maddie playing with Daddy's face

silly girl

chillin' on her blanket in the backyard

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

She is just adorable!

">thecutestblogontheblock.com