Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Pics from Pierre Part

I decided to download some pics while I was here in Pierre Part - the videos will have to wait until we get home! We have been having SO much fun and have been keeping busy :) The weather has been BEAUTIFUL and we'll be sad to go at the end of the weekend. We've spent our days relaxing, going on the lake, eating, drinking, shopping, and eating and drinking some more :)
Maddie watching the boys clean the fish they caught!
Eating her cereal for the first time :)


Daddy feeding her




Right after she rolled over for the first time - isn't her hair getting soooo much lighter?


Our friends hanging out in the cookhouse! This was taken before things got wild.....


Rha-Rha spoiling her baby by rocking her to sleep!



Me, Nancy, & Rebecca - it's SO good to see them :)




Obviously making him take a pic :) - he has the BEST smile - doesn't he!!??



Maddie napping on Uncle Jason at Papa's company crawfish boil!



Papa lovin' on his baby...



Maddie & I at the Spunky Monkey - YES - I brought my 3 1/2 month old to a bar ;)


Creed is SUCH a good cousin - he loves her SO much!
She LOVES the duck tub Rha-Rha and Papa got her!



And again just cause a naked baby is SO cute :)


Playing on her new mat!



1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

I cannot believe how big she's gotten! I miss you guys and wish I was coming in a few weeks to see you guys too! Cannot wait for July!!! Love ya! Give Maddie a big kiss from her Auntie Elizabeth!

">thecutestblogontheblock.com