The Thursday before Thanksgiving break Madelyn's preschool had a performance. Of course it was cute and funny all at once! Johnny was out of town so it was hard for me to carry Eli and get good pictures but I caught a few with my phone and even got a video or two. I'll spare ya'll the video as you can barely see Maddie....
In the foyer of the school they had a big turkey on display where all the kids wrote what they were thankful for! I was SO excited to see that Maddie wrote "mommy & daddy"!
Then when I looked in her folder after school reality set in when I saw what she was really thankful for! SANTA! haha!
walking into the sanctuary
front row in pink jeans
singing! she seemed to know most of the words but of course couldn't repeat any of the songs when she got home!
heading back to class for their Thanksgiving feast!
No comments:
Post a Comment