Saturday, November 3, 2012

Halloween

We had a GREAT Halloween this year!  Maddie wanted to be a princess of course!  I told her that was fine but that I was NOT buying her another princess dress.  She would have to pick out of her dress up trunk.  Well.....Rha-Rha spoiled her and got her a Rapunzel Bride costume!  She called it "Rapunzel wedding dress"!  I was all set to have Eli be a duck (Dylan's old costume) until Johnny decided it was too "girly"!  UGH!  So I was THAT mom and went to find something on Tuesday!  Our only option was a monkey and luckily they had one in his size!  So, monkey it was ;)
We trick or treated with our neighbors and then all hung out afterwards eating chili and letting the kids play!  Our neighborhood is FULL of young kids so it was so much fun seeing all the little ones in their costumes! 
Rapunzel bride


not real excited about the "monkey suit"


he cheered up once we got outside


best I got of the two of them


ONLY picture I took while trick or treating!!!  oops!



No comments:

">thecutestblogontheblock.com