Wednesday, November 28, 2012

11 months

From  9 - 10 months I didn't feel like Eli had changed much but that is VERY different from 10 - 11 months!  Man, he seems to have gone from baby to boy overnight!  He has been such a happy, sweet guy lately and I'm trying to soak up every second.  Here's what our boy's up to at 11 months old!
 
*  Trying to walk ALL the time!  He consistently takes 10 steps and then falls!  The most we've counted is 18 steps!  Shouldn't be long before he's walking full time!
 
* Eating ALL finger foods!  No more baby food! YAY!
 
* Still working on his sippy cup skills.  I'm going to try hard and focus on that this month so we can hopefully give up the bottle at 1 year!!!
 
* Going to bed at 7:30 and sleeping until 8:00 or so..... he's been sick with a cold this last week so he's been getting up for a bottle around 6:00 and then back to bed.
 
* One 2 hour nap a day.
 
* saying "dada" "mama" "da" "i" (hi) on a consistent basis.  He's said some other things randomely but I don't count those!

* 5 teeth with a 6th starting to come in
 
* waving, clapping and doing "touchdown"
 
*  he continues to LOVE throwing balls, playing outside and wrestling.  He's still not interested one bit in the TV but he's starting to play a bit more with some toys!  His favorite is his sisters barbie house! ha!
 
* He adores his sister and they have been playing a lot together lately.  He's a bit rougher than she is though so I have a feeling that this may cause some problems in the future ;) 
 
We could not feel any more blessed than to have this sweet little guy as part of our family!!!  One month until he's 1! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
 
 
 silly
 
and serious ;)




No comments:

">thecutestblogontheblock.com