Wednesday, November 7, 2012

haircut

We've trimmed Eli's hair around his ears before but I decided it was time for his first haircut.  It's not that his hair was super long it was just nappy!  He doesn't have hair that would look good "shaggy" so I had my neighbor give him a real haircut!  She cut off way more than I thought he even had!  His hair was getting long in the back so she cut it and shaped up around his ears and on top!  He looks SO stinkin' cute!  It's hard to tell from the pictures but in person there is such a difference and it makes him look like such a big boy!
 
before
 
trapped him in a booster with puffs
 
 
after
 
 
the back!
 
 
 
my handsome boy
 
 
I definitely had him pinned down on the floor with my foot in attempts to get a good picture.  clearly it didn't work....
 
 

 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

">thecutestblogontheblock.com