Tuesday, January 4, 2011

school

I vowed to start school at the first of the year for Maddie and Harlow.  I LOVE the fact that Maddie (& Harlow) get the benefit of being at home with me all day!  I LOVE that I'm able to love on them and give them so much attention.  I also feel like they get a good deal of socializing with other kids with all the Church activities we're involved in.  The one thing though that I feel they don't get enough of is just plain learning things!  So, I decided to get some home schooling curriculum's and start working with them everyday on learning!  Every day we will do three activities.  One of the activities will always be a bible story and then the others will alternate (counting, colors, shapes, letter, Spanish, etc)!  I've noticed these last two days that I can only get a good 15 minutes out of them before they get distracted!  I'm hoping as time goes on this will become a good habit for them and they will be able to learn the things that kids at daycare are learning!  I'll check in from time to time and let you know how it's going :)

sitting down for their Bible story


number puzzle


uh oh Harlow escaped (& in case you're wondering she spilled something on her pants - that is NOT a REALLY short dress)! ha!


the girls attempting to do the puzzle



I had to add a picture of Maddie's skirt.  She has decided to pull up all of her pants and skirts lately!  I think she thinks she looks cool ;)




such a nerd!!!


No comments:

">thecutestblogontheblock.com