Maddie has been saying so many funny things lately that I wanted to blog about it so that I can look back and remember!
"No, I did it" (when she DOES NOT do something)
"take out" (instead of take OFF - socks, shoes, clothes, etc)
"come here sweet girl" and/or "pretty girl" (when she's talking to Harlow)
"DBD player" (DVD player)
"I'll be back in a minute"
I'm sure I'll think of MANY MANY more as there's always random things coming out of her mouth that make us laugh!
We've had a pretty boring week since it's been cold and rainy here! I'm going a little crazy being stuck inside with two toddler all week! Thankfully they've been pretty good and entertain themselves for the most part! We continue to do school every day and they just LOVE it! Maddie asks to "do school" all day long!
Johnny and I got the chance to go out to dinner just the two of us last night which was so nice! I forget how enjoyable going out to dinner can be ;)
We have NO plans this weekend which makes me so very happy! It's going to be cold and rainy all weekend so the thought of just hanging out with my two favorite people sounds perfect!
I got her hair in pigtails the other day
Patrick (the bunny) decided to join us for school one morning
riding the POOR dog
now she thinks she's really cool because she can ride Mocha and shoot her gun!!
wrestling with Daddy - she could do this ALL day!
better him than me
"I'll be back in a minute"
I'm sure I'll think of MANY MANY more as there's always random things coming out of her mouth that make us laugh!
We've had a pretty boring week since it's been cold and rainy here! I'm going a little crazy being stuck inside with two toddler all week! Thankfully they've been pretty good and entertain themselves for the most part! We continue to do school every day and they just LOVE it! Maddie asks to "do school" all day long!
Johnny and I got the chance to go out to dinner just the two of us last night which was so nice! I forget how enjoyable going out to dinner can be ;)
We have NO plans this weekend which makes me so very happy! It's going to be cold and rainy all weekend so the thought of just hanging out with my two favorite people sounds perfect!
I got her hair in pigtails the other day
Patrick (the bunny) decided to join us for school one morning
riding the POOR dog
now she thinks she's really cool because she can ride Mocha and shoot her gun!!
wrestling with Daddy - she could do this ALL day!
better him than me
No comments:
Post a Comment