So I've been MIA in blog land for the last week or so! This is mostly because I really haven't had much to blog about! Last Thursday I flew out to see my best friend from college in North Carolina! I had a TERRIBLE time getting there but once I did we had a great visit! It was nice being able to catch up with Amber and Dave and to have a couple of days KID FREE!!! Unfortunately Johnny and Maddie's weekend got ruined when Johnny came down with the stomach flu on Friday! I actually felt really bad for him having to take care of a 2 year old while dealing with the flu! Selfishly I was happy I wasn't home as he can be a big baby when he's sick! Wonderful friends of ours were nice enough to take Maddie for a few hours on Friday evening so that he could rest a bit! The remainder of their weekend consisted of lots of movies for Maddie so Johnny could recover!
Of course as soon as I returned home Maddie decided it was her turn to get sick and came down with a fever/cold. We've been dealing with that this week but thankfully it hasn't been too bad! I was somewhat productive and got our entire attic reorganized and all of the bins labeled so now when I bug Johnny to get me something he doesn't have to drag different boxes down until I figure out what I need!
We don't have much going this weekend so my goal is to start painting Maddie's big girl bedroom - I'll let you know how that goes :)
Me and Amber
the girls enjoying the nice weather
Maddie's getting good on her scooter
running around the yard

No comments:
Post a Comment