Last Thursday we took an overdue trip to Ft. Worth for the weekend! We finally got to see Justin and Brennon's GORGEOUS new home and meet Jeff & Angel's baby boy, Cole! He may be the cutest little boy that I've ever seen! We had a great weekend of a lot of relaxing and even more food! The girls played really well together, for the most part, and we had so much fun! I just wish we got to see them all more often! We're already looking forward to celebrating Justin's 30th Birthday at the Ranch in February - KID FREE :)
ready to watch Nemo
I'm not going to pretend like they stayed in these positions for very long ;)
breakfast time!
lunch time ( I'm pretty sure Maddie ate the ENTIRE time we were there!)
playing in the backyard
Savannah and Maddie hanging out upstairs
enjoying their New Year's Eve "drink"
holding sweet Cole
"Jumping" off the fireplace with Cameron and Savannah! Or should I say Cameron and Savannah were jumping off the fireplace and Maddie (clearly not very coordinated) was more stepping off the fireplace! Although, you would have though she was jumping out of a plane with how proud of herself she was! ha!
Love Savannah's tongue hanging out in this one!
No comments:
Post a Comment