I couldn't come up with a title for this post so I just figured I'd call it "untitled"! Nothing new is really going on around here! We had a wonderful weekend at home! I got to go shopping ALL BY MYSELF on Saturday for Mother's Day! I'm pretty sure that Johnny would have been better off just getting me a present than sending me out shopping...hehe! I just kept telling myself that I deserved it ;) We decided to beat the Mother's Day crowds and go to dinner on Saturday night instead of Sunday! Well, instead we got the Prom crowds! It was fun looking at all the pretty girls dressed up for their big night!
Sunday Johnny played Mommy ALL day! After Church I decided that I didn't want to do ANYTHING the rest of the day! It was so wonderful to relax at home and just hang out! He made a great dinner and I'm sure he was counting the minutes until Mother's Day was over!
she LOVES her boots!
and of course she LOVES an ice-cream cone!
eating goldfish
No comments:
Post a Comment