Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Cinco de Mayo

To be honest I really don't know why we celebrate Cinco de Mayo but I'm sure glad we do !  I do know that it means I can eat as much Mexican food as I want and drink margaritas all day...haha!  Clearly that was in my old (before kids) life ;)  We decided that we would still celebrate today so I got Maddie dressed up in her lil' outfit and we headed to the park!  The girls had lots of fun and are now down for a nap :)  We're still going to celebrate tonight by eating my neighbor (& good friends) homemade Mexican & maybe I'll even sneak in a margarita just for old times sake ;)

Maddie pouting in her chair

Happy Cinco de Mayo
Maddie & Jackson taking a break to have a snack
Garret being such a big helper & feeding Harlow
She loves to say "weeeee" as she swings:)
Harlow LOVED the swing - she's getting to be SUCH a big girl!

No comments:

">thecutestblogontheblock.com