I wanted to say a BIG BIG Happy Mother's Day to my mom & my mother-in-law today!
Mom - you worked so hard at being the best mom to us while we were growing up! Not only were you amazing and wonderful but you were also a wonderful role model. I am the mom that I am because I learned from you. I love you so much & thank God everyday for having you as my mom & my best friend :) Wish I could be there with you today! Hope you have a wonderful day!
Rhonda - you have treated me as your own since the day I met you and you have truly taught me so much about being a mom. Johnny was so lucky to have you as a mom & I thank you for shaping him into the WONDERFUL man he is today. It's because of you that he is the best father & husband I know! I love you!
1 comment:
Happy Mother's Day! Love ya!
Post a Comment