Yesterday afternoon we went to our neighbors to swim! I didn't want to get in so I got Maddie ready and figured that Alaina would take her in the pool! She FREAKED out when we put her in the pool! She was seriously upset & just HATED it! We still don't really understand what her issues were. She LOVES water! So, we're going to have to try again and have one of us get in the pool with her next time! We'll have to keep trying until she starts to like it :)
she has started saying "cheese" when I take a picture!
"cheese"
playing in the sprinkler since she wouldn't get in the pool
this is Daddy's idea of a headband......
1 comment:
Luke couldn't...and really still can't...stand to be in the water if he couldn't touch the bottom. There is just something about the feeling of floating in the water that FREAKED him out at that age. As the summers have progressed he has gotten better...and taller...so it has become less and less of an issue. Try, try again. :)
Post a Comment