First of all I have to say GEAUX SAINTS! Yes, you read that right - I cheered for a team besides the Bears but ONLY because they OBVIOUSLY weren't even close to making it to the Super Bowl! I think it's great for a team that's never won the Super Bowl to win! How awesome for New Orleans! And...we did live there for a few years ... WAIT ... I lived in Indiana for a few years too. Whatever - I cheered for the Saints...!
We had SUCH a great night tonight. We had friends over and there were eight kids under the age of four! Maddie was one of only two girls - the other being the four year old. At one point she had three different boys competing for her by giving her kisses RIGHT ON THE LIPS! The real thing I worry about is the fact that she LOVED every second of it! We were laughing so hard but I'm thinking Johnny may not be laughing so hard 15 years from now ;)
It's been SO wonderful making such good friends with people that have young kids! We are constantly reminded of what an awesome decision it was for us to move to Schertz :)
Daddy & Maddie dressed in Black & Gold ready to cheer on the Saints
Maddie's future husband Keller
They had their first date on a romantic wagon ride down our nature trail (don't worry, his mom is supervising ;) )
boys playing washers before the game
Whitney doing puzzles with Maddie
feeding babies
Keller feeding his dinner to Mocha
kids EVERYWHERE :)
Jared holding his future daughter-in-law
hanging out it the garage (gotta love the classy carpet we put down - haha!)
1 comment:
Who Dat!!! lol
Post a Comment