Wednesday, February 10, 2010

making a mess

We've been hanging at home AGAIN this week.  It's been cold & rainy and supposed to get just nasty tomorrow - ugh!  This weekend is supposed to warm up a bit and atleast be SUNNY!  This is great news since we're having company! 

Maddie has been a good girl this week but I just CANNOT believe how busy she is!  She doesn't EVER stop and I feel like all I do is clean up after her.  The second I leave the room she is getting into something she shouldn't.....
I understand this kind of mess....
and this one...

taking every single one of Harlow's diapers out....

taking all the rags out


messing with the toilet paper (I forgot to shut the door)


finding the cheese bag in the GARBAGE (yuck) and eating what is left of it...


It NEVER ends ;)

2 comments:

Tara T said...

Maybe you need to feed the poor baby!

Nancy said...

That is so funny Kasey! You better stay on your toes with lil miss busy body!!!

">thecutestblogontheblock.com