Wednesday, February 3, 2010

rain rain go away!

I probably shouldn't be complaining about the TON of rain we are getting due to the drought we're still trying to get over - BUT - this rain is driving me bananas!  The last few days it has been cold and "misting" all day and now it has been pouring since last night and isn't supposed to stop until tomorrow morning - ugh! 

On top of the rain Maddie was SO crabby yesterday that I seriously considered putting her up FOR SALE!  Usually I run just so I can eat but yesterday when Johnny finally got home I looked forward to going for a run and clearing my head!  Thank goodness she has been MUCH better today and hopefully I can find new activities to keep her busy being cooped up in the house!

Wish I had more exciting things to blog about but unfortunately we've been hanging out around the house not doing anything exciting....
check out that belly!!!!
playing in Harlow's basket
TOO BIG.....
this is more like it :)
riding around the house

1 comment:

Brennon said...

That's a new rug! We'll be there soon & we'll see if the girls keep each other entertained. It better not rain when we are there!

">thecutestblogontheblock.com