We met some friends from Church this afternoon to let our kids play at the park! The park was SUPER busy due to the nice weather but Maddie held her own. We didn't have any major injuries and only 1 or 2 crying spells so I'd say overall it was a success! I love that she is getting big enough to play with the big kids and she is actually enjoying it :)
After the park we all decided to go out to eat. You know a restaurant cringes when you ask for 4 highchairs and 2 boosters ;) The kids did great though and we came home with full tummies and a tired baby! After a bath & some milk she was out for the night :)
ready or not....
here I come!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
captain of the ship
she LOVED the TV on the floor at the restaurant!
No comments:
Post a Comment