We spent the weekend relaxing at HOME! We had SO much fun being away for the Holiday's but I'm not gonna lie, it felt so good to be home this weekend just the three of us :) We relaxed & are trying to finish LOST season 6 before season 7 starts in February! We ran errands & organized Maddie's toys! I've decided to keep most of her toys upstairs (away) and only a few downstairs. I'm going to let her play with them for a week and then trade them out with new ones. I was going CRAZY with all the toys downstairs so something HAD to be done! It feels (& looks) SO much better to not have so much "stuff" around! I even caught a movie with a friend on Saturday afternoon while Johnny & Maddie went on a date to Bass Pro! We had our neighbors over for the game last night and spent this morning at Church! It finally feels like we are all caught up from our vacations and getting back into our routine :)
Maddie continues to be silly as ever & we are trying soak up every minute of it :)
doesn't she look "crazy" in this picture?!?
being silly - she didn't want me to zip up her pj's!
my smiley lil' lady
when I take the camera out she goes and sits on her chair and "poses"!
she kept taking her bow and putting it over her eye like a patch - she would then leave it like that! Johnny claims she's "ghetto"!
my little nerd in Alaina's glasses
No comments:
Post a Comment