Monday, January 4, 2010

1 year Appointment

We had Maddie's 1 year appointment this morning - I know, I know, we are almost 3 weeks late - OOPS!  I guess we're doing something right as parents because she seems to be doing great :)  She continues to grow like a weed and is healthy & happy!  She got 4 shots & a finger prick today and did awesome!  Shots don't seem to bother her too much - yeah! We'll talk again as she continues to get older as I'm sure they'll get worse from here on out! 
Height: 30 3/4 inches (90th%)
Weight: 21.5 lbs (50th%)



I have been busy these last couple of days trying to get our lives back to normal.  I can't believe how much work there is to do after being gone for 3 weeks!  I imagine we'll be staying home A LOT more as Maddie gets older and our family grows!  She has also decided that she doesn't want to sleep through the night anymore - UGH!  Along with this she throws a tantrum when we put her to bed at night!  I talked to the Dr. about it today and he seems to think that being gone for 3 weeks has competely thrown her off schedule so he told me to suck it up...haha!  I sure hope it comes to an end soon cause a sleep deprived Mommy isn't a happy one ;)


1 comment:

Brennon said...

Savannah has on this same outfit today!

">thecutestblogontheblock.com