I didn't know quite how to title this post since it's a randome one! We have been enjoying the warm weather these last few days!! Maddie has been much happier this week - THANK GOODNESS for that! Nothing too important happening around here - just the usual entertaining by Madelyn.
I don't have a picture to go with this story but yesterday while I was making dinner I had the back door open. I wasn't paying attention to Maddie as I had seen her a few minutes before dragging the broom around the family room. I looked out the kitchen window and saw her climbing down the last stair to get to our stone patio. Of course I freaked out and ran and grabbed her. I told her "NO" but was actually quite impressed that she got down the stairs. Since I saw her step off the last stair I could see that she was holding onto the side with one hand and still had the broom in the other while stepping down the stairs. I didn't know she could even walk down stairs yet since obviously I don't encourage this! I guess I'm going to have to start keeping the door shut!!! I'm just happy she didn't go tumbling down the wood stairs onto the patio - that wouldn't have been pretty!!!
she loves to do these puzzles and claps for herself when she gets the right shape in!
more coloring
the start of her "famous" tantrums
I probably shouldn't be giving her attention by taking a picture of this....
snot face
playing with her gate
big belly
dragging the groceries OUT of the kitchen - aren't these skinny jeans soooo cute!?! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment