Tuesday, January 5, 2010

meet Harlow Grace Pape

So today was our first day of watching miss harlow!  I have decided to take on the "job" of watching my friend's daughter as she went back to work!  After thinking long about it I decided it would be a great thing and I'm sure glad I did!  She is SUCH a good lil' girl - happy as can be!  I was counting on her to be my birth control for the next year but at this rate who knows ;)  I'll get back to you next week as this is only my first day...lol!
Miss Harlow Pape

Maddie welcoming her into our home!


Maddie wasn't too jealous which was a BIG relief!  She was very curious though and wanted to do everything that Harlow did.....
"this carseat looks like fun"

bouncing around in the chair

acting like a baby that is TOO big for this moses basket!

"bouncing" Harlow.....she had to be reminded SEVERAL times to be "gentle"!


No comments:

">thecutestblogontheblock.com