Thursday, September 29, 2011

lately

I feel like Maddie is constantly saying the silliest things, as I'm sure most 2 year olds do, so I wanted to write some down so I could remember!

" Daddy you're kind of yucky looking"
" Mommy I will give you a kiss on Monday" (after asking her for a kiss)
" Kaylin's parents are nice"  I then asked her if her parents were nice and she informed me that "my mommy yells at me" - thanks Maddie ;)
" Mommy my eyes don't remember how to close" (when she was supposed to be napping)
" Mommy those boys playing football are pushing each other and that's not nice" (she better get used to it because football is on ALL weekend long in the Fall!)
"Mommy I'm your baby and baby boy will be MY baby"
"Mommy you're driving me bananas"
I told her she was my best friend and she said "NO MOMMY - Daddy is your best friend" :)
"Mocha what's your deal?"

Maddie spent a day last week with my friend Whitney because I was out of town.  She has two little boys. When I got home that evening I was giving her a bath and she started in on the difference between boys and girls.  She informed me that she had a girl "bobo" and that her friends Keller and Jenson had boy "bobos"!  I tried not to pay too much attention but she kept going.  She said " I saw Keller's bobo and he has a tail Mommy"!  I had to turn my head as I was obviously laughing.  I later called Whitney and told her the funny story and she said she was giving her boys a bath and that my NOSY lil' lady wouldn't stay out of the bathroom!  I have a feeling that we are going to be going through this a lot after our baby boy gets here!!!

Here's a cute picture of Maddie and Harlow playing this morning in their PJ's :)


No comments:

">thecutestblogontheblock.com