Sunday, September 11, 2011

home sweet home

Johnny and I had a LONG day of driving yesterday heading to Beaumont and back to pick up our sweet girl!  I was SO excited to see her and was pleasantly surprised that she was just as excited to see me :)  We had a nice lunch with Papa and Rha-Rha before heading home!  Of course we were told she was "perfect" all week!  ha!  What we don't know won't hurt us, right!?!  We had a relaxing night of snuggling and I just couldn't get enough of her!  I told Johnny that I think we need to send her to the Grandparents more often as I've been SO patient today!  Let's see how long that lasts ;)

This afternoon we spent watching football and I decided I would make banana bread so we'd have it for breakfast this week!  Maddie has taken a HUGE interest in cooking lately so of course she HAD to help!  So, we put on our aprons and "cooked"!

my lil' helper

her version of a smile


of course we both had to wear our aprons


another crazy smile


No comments:

">thecutestblogontheblock.com