We started the morning off with the flu shot : ( I told Maddie that if she was good we would get a treat when we got home! When she got the shot she thought she couldn't cry so the poor thing just looked at me and reached her arms out with a whimper. I was very proud of her for behaving so well and being such a big girl!
This afternoon we had our first gymnastics class. I was able to get her into the 3 & 4 year old class so that I didn't have to do it with her! YAY FOR ME! She has been talking about starting gymnastics for the last week but of course 10 minutes before we left she decided she didn't want to go! Thankfully once we got there she got excited again! She did really well! We're definitely not signing up for any Olympics as I'm pretty sure she's inherited my gymnastics skills ;) She had lots of fun though and was a good girl and listened to her instructor (for the most part)! She's ready to go back next week!
No comments:
Post a Comment