Monday, April 18, 2011

this and that

Once again I've been really bad about not updating this blog.  Honestly I just haven't really been in the mood lately!  Thankfully we're leaving for vacation later on this week so I'll have LOTS to blog about after that :)  Nothing new is really going on lately so that may be part of the reason as well!!!  We had a relaxing weekend and enjoyed the weather on Saturday by spending the day in Gruene with friends!  This week we'll be getting ready to head out of town for a week and we CANNOT wait :)


I had my friends two boys a couple of afternoons last week and Maddie and Jackson are FINALLY starting to get along!!!

we went on our weekly trip to the zoo with friends and of course the kids wanted to climb all over the animal sculptures!


watching the animals



Maddie and Harlow were really good and their favorites were the monkeys, hippos, and fish :)


these silly girls LOVE to show their "belly's"..... they pull up their shirts and say "BELLY" as loud as they can and then ....


would BUMP their bare belly's and laugh!  This went on for quite a while....silly girls!!!



No comments:

">thecutestblogontheblock.com