I've been informed that I haven't updated my blog in awhile so I figured I would today! Honestly I really haven't had much to blog about. We've actually had no major plans these last few weekends and it's been wonderful. We've been getting house work done and have had a few birthday parties for Madelyn's friends. Johnny and I were even able to sneak out last Satruday night to see a movie :)
The girls have been doing well. Maddie informed me the other day that "Harlow is my brother"! I had to laugh as I was trying to explain to her why that wasn't the case! ha!
playing "school" after we finished our school lesson for the day
Maddie likes to bring her own rocking chair outside
I took the girls to the Zoo this morning with a friend. They're fishing.
crawling through the tunnels
This is the reason we had to leave early. She decided that everytime she didn't get her way she was going to throw a MASSIVE tantrum (legs kicking and all)! After a few times I told her that because of her behavior we were going home. So she cried most of the way home too! ugh! Don't you just love how appreciative kids can be?!?
No comments:
Post a Comment