We've had a great week and thankfully Maddie continues to behave (for the most part)! The weather has been perfect so we've been outside as much as possible! I took the girls to the park and we hung out outside at home! For St. Patrick's Day we met some friends for dinner and had a blast watching our three girls play (17 months, 20 months, and 2 yrs 3 months)! Johnny had a surprise Friday off so we are going to enjoy our 3 day weekend with NO PLANS - YAY!!!!!
playing with Jenson
Harlow could have run back and forth on this things for HOURS!!!!!
of course they love the swings!!!
gotta stop for a minute and have a snack ;)
ready to head to dinner for St. Patrick's Day! Excuse the dark eyes - she got into my makeup and apparentely I didn't get it all off! I attempted a photo shoot after this....haha.....
she wanted me to take a picture of "baby raddit"
being silly
pretending to do to sleep
is that a smile???
and of course her cheesy smile!
No comments:
Post a Comment