Wednesday, March 2, 2011

catching up

I just realized that I haven't blogged in over a week so I thought I'd check in!  Nothing too exciting has happened in the last week other than the fact that Madelyn has been TERRIBLE!  She's been driving me crazy lately and I feel like all I do is punish her!  UGH!  It's times like these that working sounds nice!!!  Thankfully I got a much needed break on Saturday night when I met two friends from college in Austin for a night out.  We had a great time catching up and I enjoyed an evening out.  We went back to the Dr. to check on Maddie's ear infection and thankfully it's FINALLY gone BUT she still has fluid behind her ears so we'll go back in another month and if the fluid is still there we'll see an ENT!  Hoping it's gone and we can avoid tubes!!!!  Unfortunately he heard more wheezing in her chest with resulted in us doing breathing treatments at home!  Of course she HATES these and it took Johnny and I both to get it done!  Again, we're hoping that this will clear up and we can try and be HEALTHY for the rest of the year!!!!!

Natalie, Steph and me

Ms. Maddie



waking Daddy up from his attempted nap!




I tried to put undies on Maddie the other day and it didn't go over so well.  Let's just say that it ended in her getting mad at me for telling her No about something so she squated down and peed. Ugh.  ha.




2 comments:

Brennon said...

Tell Maddie that Dylan loves her breathing treatments and asks for them if I forget. Maybe that will help!

Johnny, Kasey & Madelyn said...

I hope so! Since she was SO bad with the machine at the Dr's office (meaning the WHOLE office heard her) the Dr. sent us home with the spray and mask so we don't have to keep it on for 10 minutes! Just hoping it helps!!!!

">thecutestblogontheblock.com