After being cooped up inside because of the cold weather we had enough and decided to venture out today to Inflatable Wonderland so the girls could play! Maddie likes to call it "jumpy land"! The girls had SOOO much fun and wore themselves (& me) out! We may be getting some snow here tonight which could be very interesting! From what I hear if a single flake falls the entire town shuts down! Seems pretty comical considering my mom sent me a picture of my brother shoveling their ROOF yesterday after the blizzard hit them!!!
she tries to hide when I take the camera out!!
on our way
silly girl
every time Harlow fell Maddie would run over and ask "you OK Harlow?" Every time she'd fall she's say "I'm OK!"
"jumpy jumpy"
climbing
I thought they may be scared of this one but not a chance! They ran up the ladder and flew down the slide!
Harlow was FEARLESS and kept right up with Maddie!
Of course they LOVED the slides!
riding Dino before we left
No comments:
Post a Comment