Saturday, February 12, 2011

finger painting fun

Johnny is sick AGAIN so after running errands this morning I kept Madelyn busy with finger painting! Of course she loved it but I'm not so sure it was worth the clean up!  I've been busy working away on Maddie's Big Girl room and cannot wait until I'm all done!  I'll post pics then :)

she's OBSESSED with wearing her "robe" all of the time!!!  Her hair is SCARY in the morning and she hates to have it done so if we're not going anywhere I pick my battles and let her run around with "scary hair"


sporting an attitude and telling me not to take her picture....she has turned into quite the lil' boss lately and needs to be reminded that she is NOT! She'll tell me "Maddie's NOT the boss" but then goes right back to being a sass....ugh....


I had to tell her it was finger painting NOT face painting!


I only let her use one color at a time


FINALLY a smile for the camera :)



1 comment:

Brennon said...

Tell Johnny he better get well soon!!

">thecutestblogontheblock.com