So after complaining and having a fever on Saturday night I took Maddie BACK to the Dr. yesterday to see if her ears were still infected! Of course they are! This is 3 times in 3 months! UGH! The Dr. seems to think that she's not reacting to the antibiotics so we are trying a different one in hopes that will work! We'll go back in 3 weeks to see if it's cleared up and if not, we'll talk tubes! We're praying it works and it's the end of ear infections for awhile! Surprisingly she doesn't act/sleep any different so it's hard to tell when she has one!
Maddie has always LOVED her daddy but lately it has gone to a whole new level. She talks about him ALL day long!! "where's my daddy at?" "my daddy at work," "my daddy drive his truck," "mama, I love my daddy," "I want Daddy," " I want Daddy to hold me," "when my daddy come over?"! I seriously hear this over and over and over again! Then when he finally comes home she screams "DADDY" and runs and jumps in his arms! She won't leave his side the rest of the night! It's really getting quite ridiculous! I do have to say that it makes my heart smile and gives me a MUCH needed break after spending all day with her! Thankfully her daddy is just as in love with her :)
this is the best she'll do when I ask her to smile for the camera
guess I'll take what I can get....
as Maddie says "I snuggle my daddy!"
2 comments:
Miss Maddie is getting so big Kas! She is TALL! I remember I used to think that was such a cute little dress and now it's a shirt. So cute!
Nan - I think we are the ONLY two people I know that can tell you what someone was wearing on any given date! LOVE you for that!
Post a Comment