We started our weekend off going to our town's Festival of Angels on Friday night! We met up with a bunch of friends for a parade and festival! The kids LOVED the parade and I couldn't believe how into Maddie was! She was SO excited every time something passed us and she kept waving at the people in the parade saying "hi"! We had lots of fun!
Saturday was DEFINITELY a different story! I woke up with ANOTHER stomach bug and was absolutely miserable ALL day! I have had a few stomach bugs already this year and I'm usually the "healthy" one in our family! Ugh - I hope this was it! Johnny was productive and got up our outside Christmas decorations!
This morning I woke up feeling fine thank goodness so we were able to enjoy Church and even got our Christmas tree up and decorated! I thought Madelyn would be more into it this year but after putting up 2 ornaments she was over it! I still have to add a few more things to the tree but after that we are officially DONE decorating for the year :) YIPPEE! Now we can just enjoy our decorations and this wonderful time of year!
the kids hanging out in the back of the truck waiting for the parade to start
"cheese"
Maddie and Harlow
waving to the people in the parade
every time thing passed she'd say "where did the (fill in the blank) go?"!
helping Daddy put ornaments on the tree
"bear Mama"
trying to get her to be interested
our almost finished REAL tree
No comments:
Post a Comment