Wednesday, November 25, 2009

thankful on thanksgiving

Thanksgiving has a whole new meaning to me now that I am a mom.  I truly feel like I am the most blessed person in the world and for that I am thankful.  God has chosen me to be the wife of the most amazing man I know and the mother of the most beautiful thing I have ever seen.  I am so thankful for that.  Johnny & I have a wonderful family and I am thankful for the constant love & support they give us.  I am thankful that Johnny has a job and that we have a roof over our heads.  I am thankful for my friends who I hold so very dear to my heart.  I could honestly go on and on about all the wonderful things in my life that I am thankful for.  What I am most thankful for this year is my growing relationship with God & how blessed I am that he has given me these things that I am so thankful for!
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!



No comments:

">thecutestblogontheblock.com