Thursday, November 5, 2009

RSV

So Maddie is sick....AGAIN...ugh.  She started getting really crabby on Tuesday and by Tuesday night she had come down with a fever.  We are now on day 3 of having a fever.  If she's on Motrin her fever stays under control but if we go over 6 hours before giving it to her she immediately gets a fever up to 103.  Ugh again!  We finally went to the Dr. today and she tested positive for RSV.  Not real sure what this means, all I know is that we have to go back tomorrow morning for a follow-up to make sure that she is getting enough oxygen.  It seems like it's one thing after another with this lil' lady!  Thank goodness I stay home with her as one of us would be missing a whole lot of work!!!!  Unfortunately I don't have any fun updates - hopefully she'll take a turn for the better and we can try and (somewhat) enjoy our weekend!

my sick lil' lady




No comments:

">thecutestblogontheblock.com