Wednesday, November 25, 2009

11 months - late again....oops!

Maddie was 11 months last week! CRAZY!  I can't believe that in less than a month we will be celebrating her 1st birthday!  My baby is growing WAY too fast!  She is crazy as ever and keeps us on our toes ALWAYS!  She has quite the personality!  She knows just how to "ham" it up and I don't think she's ever met a stranger!  I'm not thinking that whole seperation anxiety is going to happen with this one! 

Here's what our little girl is up to at 11 months:
 * wears 12 - 18 month clothes
* has 4 teeth
*  still takes 2 naps a day and sleeps 11 hours at night
* is taking 10-20 steps at a time - she's almost walking as much as she crawls
* says "hi" "bye" "da-ee" "ba-ba" & has stopped saying "ma-ma" (ugh)
* she still loves to be on the go and around people (anyone) 




No comments:

">thecutestblogontheblock.com