We've had a relaxing week since we've been back from our trip. I came down with a bad cold so we've been hanging around the house and thank goodness Maddie has been a good girl as I haven't been up to dealing with her drama! She's been great about napping all week and keeping herself entertained. I've "watched" from the couch for the last two days! She must be bored with me because when Johnny gets home she almost has an anxiety attack from her excitement! For the remainder of the night I'm forgotten about which has been just fine with me since I'm not feeling well ;) We don't have any plans this weekend so I hope to kick this cold and get some things done around the house!
taking her nap on our family room floor (YES, I was too lazy to put her in her crib)!
being her silly self
"hmmm....I wonder what's out there?? It's been days since Mommy has taken me outside!"!!
listening to her book's music
sleeping on Daddy
messing with Mocha
eating lunch and watching Dora (BEST babysitter EVER!)







No comments:
Post a Comment