Sunday, September 20, 2009

catching up

We have FINALLY recovered from the swine flu!  Maddie came down with a BAD fever last week and tested positive for H1N1 (swine flu)!  UGH - it was SO terrible taking care of my sick lil' lady!  She was so sick and her Daddy and I were so very worried about her.  My mother-in-law flew in to help as I was ALSO getting over this flu!  She was such a big help and between her and the TAMIFLU Maddie was almost back to herself by the end of the week! 

My parents flew in on Thursday to babysit Maddie so Johnny and I could go to Austin for the weekend!  We had a great time with our friends and NO kids :)  I was still a little tired from the flu but tried to take advantage of our "freedom"!  Of course I didn't take but 2 pictures the whole weekend! 

Maddie was spoiled rotten all weekend by her Grandma and Grandpa.  They took her for walks, played with her, went shopping, and went to the zoo!  Maddie just LOVED the fish and snakes (yuck!)!!!  She's been one spoiled lil' lady this past week with visits from all of her grandparents!!!!! 

one of the two pictures I took

the other picture...taking the bus to 6th street

is she EVER going to grow hair???!!

at the zoo with Grandpa



trying to touch the snake (YUCK!)

eating ribs :)

playing on her new toy with Grandma


No comments:

">thecutestblogontheblock.com