Sunday, August 23, 2009

weekend at home

We spent our weekend at home which was nice :) We hung around the house and did some MUCH NEEDED housework! It's still over 100 degrees EVERY SINGLE DAY so we try and stay inside as much as possible! We are SO looking forward to the Winter - I thought I'd NEVER say that being from Chicago!!! Maddie IS cutting her first tooth! It's not to the point where I can take a picture but it's definitely there - YIPPEE! She's been pretty good while cutting it (aka - sleeping well)! That's about all we have going for us though as she's been a little crabbier than normal lately! I'm not sure if it's the tooth, her allergies, or just the fact that she's 8 months old ;)
She loves to get into things and this is the "fake mulch" from our "fake tree" - GROSS!
Being silly
Walking like a big girl
Eating ESPOSITO meatballs for the first time - YUM!
I found her watching her Daddy work in the yard - TOO CUTE :)

No comments:

">thecutestblogontheblock.com