Sunday, August 9, 2009

relaxin' at home :)

We had a pretty relaxing weekend for our first weekend back at home and I loved every second of it! Johnny had Friday off so we did some shopping and had the neighbors over for dinner & game night! We hung out at the River with friends from Church on Saturday and have been shopping and relaxing! Maddie has been getting back on her schedule which is nice! She was going to bed LATE when we were on vacation but we've got her back to going to bed early like we like her to :) She's had a TERRIBLE runny nose since we've been back so she's either teething or has allergies. Her eyes are red and watery so I may take her in to see the Dr. in case they're allergies. I'm still hoping it's teeth as she STILL doesn't have any!!!!!
She continues to consider Mocha as her best friend! Her new thing is to stand up holding on to Mocha and then she gets upset when Mocha decides to stand up and she falls! I guess she'll have to learn the hard way!!
Drooling, watery eyes, & a bug bite :)
I had to post this cause Johnny always told me I had alien eyes as a child and he thinks she does too in this pic :)

No comments:

">thecutestblogontheblock.com