Sunday, August 30, 2009

just a few

We had a pretty relaxing week/weekend again!  To tell you the truth Maddie & I were kinda  bored this week!  I can't wait until the weather starts cooling down so we can be outside more!  She has officially cut 2 teeth now!  YIPEE again!  She has both of her bottom center teeth.  I did the best I could to get a picture but we have one stubborn girl on our hands!  She has also started waving a bit.  She's not super consistent yet but I am persistent about her learning ;) It's been so humbling to have a child as there are some things that you just don't have any control over!  They seem to do what they want to do when they want to as I've learned while trying to teach her to wave.  She continues to be all over the place but doesn't seem too interested in walking quite yet! 
my mischevious lil' lady
you can kind of see her tooth in this one - the best I could get!
She already likes credit cards :)
hmmm.what toy should I pick?
...this one looks good...
...look Mommy, it's Piglet....
....I wonder what she tastes like!?..
...yuck....I don't want to play with her anymore:)

No comments:

">thecutestblogontheblock.com