Monday, June 29, 2009

a weekend at home

Maddie and I got in on Friday after a week in Pierre Part visiting family! We were happy to get home but relaxing was NOT on the agenda for the weekend! Johnny's oldest brother Joel and his wife Laynie drove in to spend the weekend with us! Their daughter is in Pierre Part with my in-laws so I actually had just gotten back from spending the week with her! They watched Maddie on Saturday night while Johnny and I went on a date. We went out to dinner and to see WICKED! I loved it of course while Johnny claims he's not the theatre kind of guy - WHATEVER! Sunday we went and floated the river with them and some of their friends - we had a great time visiting with them and look forward to seeing them again soon!
Aunt Laynie spoiling Maddie by rocking her to sleep! My daughter has been SO spoiled this last week!
Johnny and I heading out for the night!
Laynie lovin' on Maddie again - she's been getting SO chunky this last week (Maddie, not Laynie:))

No comments:

">thecutestblogontheblock.com