Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day Johnny (& Dad) (& Mike)!

Happy Father's Day Johnny! Maddie & I are SO blessed to have you as a husband/father! You always strive to be the best at everything you do and being a father has been no different. Maddie is truly the luckiest girl in the world to have you as her dad and I pray that she'll marry someone just like you one day! We love you very much!
Maddie with her 'dramatic' face while Johnny is reading his cardsnugglin' with Daddy!
Her shades matched her outfit!
just because she's SO cute!

Happy Father's Day Dad! I love you and think that you are the best Dad in the world :) You have shown me how to love my child unconditionally by the way you've always loved me! I wish I could have spent the day with you and hope that you had a wonderful day! I look forward to vacationing with you soon! xoxo!



Happy Father's Day Mike! Johnny is SO lucky to have you as a father and I am so lucky to have you as my Father-In-Law. You have treated me as your own since the day I met you and your love and support means the world to us! I love you and can't wait to see you tomorrow!



No comments:

">thecutestblogontheblock.com