Saturday, June 27, 2009

trip to louisiana

Maddie and I went to Louisiana for the week to visit Johnny's family! She was GREAT on the plane which was awesome - I was super worried she would be terrible! We had a wonderful week relaxing and spending time with family! Madelyn was spoiled rotten with love and is already acting "bratty" this morning because of it ;) BACK TO REALITY for her - haha! We were glad to get back last night and see Johnny/Daddy!
BIG NEWS - Maddie started pulling up while we were in Louisiana!
Hanging out with Aunt Becca, Creed, & Channing
Do you think she's getting enough attention?
her audience
kids playing on the slip n' slide
chillin' in the sun with Rha-Rha
the kids playing the the pool that Papa & Rha-Rha got them - as if the lake isn't enough!!
maddie playing in her mini-pool!
my beautiful nieces & nephew
Aunt Becca spoiling my baby
getting ready for our big water balloon fight
eating her teething biscuit
movie time in Papa & Rha-Rha's bed
aren't babies butts the cutest?
Becky and I heading out for a bit
Maddie couldn't keep her hands or mouth off of everyone beer - I wonder where she gets that from!!???

No comments:

">thecutestblogontheblock.com