Eli started throwing up at 11:00 at night on a Saturday! We were out of town so it was a long night of puking and a longer car ride home! We had to stop several times to clean him up and change clothes! So gross! He continued to throw up any time he ate until Wednesday! It was so sad! He was in so much pain and so miserable and there was nothing I could do but just hold him. Needless to say I spent A LOT of time in bed with my pitiful boy :(.
And then Madelyn got it. On Wednesday and her's was Even worse. I thought it was some mean joke! Luckily with her we had zofran that helped her nausea a bit! She had it for 5 days too and FINALLY went back to school today! Whoo hoo!
On the bright side of things somehow Johnny and I managed to stay healthy which was HUGE!
Car ride outfit 2

Car ride outfit 3

Johnny would check in on us so I'd send picture updates!




Madelyn did NOT want her picture taken so this is the only one I snuck of her the day she got the bug!

No comments:
Post a Comment