Friday, September 26, 2014

Our week

Just a little roundup of our week :)

Both kiddos had picture day! This little lady was NOT ready for a picture first thing in the morning!


And.... This is how he told me he smiled for his picture! Should be interesting ....


Finally cool enough for snuggly PJ's!


Celebrating 8 years with this guy! I'm the luckiest :)


We had a school hotdog dinner so we weren't able to celebrate with an anniversary dinner.... BUT we were able to have a kid free lunch and share a bottle of wine on the patio after the kids were asleep!


Our first See You At The Pole! I love that I was able to be part of praying for our school and students! I'm feeling lucky that we have the freedom to pray publicly :)



Playing at the park! I'm really enjoying the one on one time with this guy!


He looks a bit crazy but he's ready for game day!


I'm really enjoying my kid free days that I have 2x a week! I met girlfriends for a sushi and wine lunchdate to celebrate Elizabeth's Birthday :)


Maddie came home with this giant shirt and said she needs to wear it every Friday for spirit days! Wonder how long that will last ;)



No comments:

">thecutestblogontheblock.com